Commercial Electrical Services
GLZ Electrical LLC offers the experience and trust you expect in the commercial electrical services arena. From retail and office tenant finishes to everyday maintenance, we are there to do the job right - the first time. GLZ Electrical LLC approaches every client and fellow contractor with the specific intent of creating a partnership of trust and professionalism. We believe in excellence, technical competence and the fulfillment of your expectations.
Retail Spaces, Offices, Restaurants, Warehouses - No Job too Small or Large
No commercial electrical job is too small or large. If you are a
first time business owner wishing to customize the electrical layout
of your restaurant, office, warehouse or store, GLZ Electrical LLC
will help you and your partners realize your unique design plans.
For the established commercial building occupant or owner, GLZ Electrical LLC offers a full range of commercial electrical services. We also offer data communications cabling, testing
and termination services in all commercial settings.
Common Commercial Services
- - Tenant Finishes - lighting, illuminated sign wiring, POS power outlets, display cabinet outlets, etc.
- - Service Upgrades - electrical service panels, new branch circuits, dedicated power circuits, etc.
- - Restaurants - new or relocate equipment power outlets, ceiling fan installations, etc.
- - Warehouses - lighting retrofits/replacements, office wiring, data, phone and intercom cabling, etc.
- - Professional - equipment power connections, lobby lighting, lobby water fountain connections, etc.
- - Offices - telephone data cabling/outlets, lights, fans, outlets, dedicated copier/fax outlets, etc.
Commercial Property Management Electrical Services
- - Lighting and Ballast Installation and Repair
- - Data Cabling Installation and Connections (jacks and receptacles)
- - Systems furniture electrical drops (installations and relocation)
- - Tenant finishing and new electrical configurations
- - Special or custom power requirement installations
- - Display and decorative lighting installation
- - Outdoor lighting repair and maintenance
- - Lighted Sign connections
- - New electrical circuits and connections
- - Troubleshooting electrical problems
- - Not on the list? Contact us and ask!
Residential Property Management Electrical Services
- - Indoor and outdoor lighting service and repairs
- - Service panel upgrades and faulty breaker replacement
- - Ceiling fan installations and replacements GFCI receptacle and AFCI breaker testing, troubleshooting and installations
- - Restoration of power after severe weather
- - Insurance work gladly accepted
- - See more residential electrical services or call GLZ Electrical LLC at 623-242-7040 to discuss your needs.
Lighting & Fans
Lighting and fan installation services are customer favorites! No other simple addition or change to your property does what indoor, outdoor, security or landscape lighting can. Like lighting, fans are also a big hit. Decorative ceiling fans are both appealing to the eye and a very practical appliance. Read more below about our lighting and fan installation options or call GLZ Electrical LLC today with your questions or to schedule an installation. Call 602-391-6499 for a free consultation and quote based on your individual lighting and/or fan requirements.
Switches & Breakers
Dimmer switches allow you to add ambience to your room by setting
just the right amount of light for a dinner party or when turned all
the way up, reading your favorite electrical
contracting magazine (yea, right!). Call and hear how easy it is to have dimmer switches added to your home's special areas. Call 602-391-6499.
Is the switch turned on but the light is not? Does the breaker in your electrical service panel continually trip ever though you have reset it? Are all of the damp areas in your home
protected with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter or GFCI outlets? Are your bedroom circuits protected by the most modern fire prevention circuit breakers like Arc Fault Circuit
Interrupters or AFCIs?
If you answered "yes" to either of the first two questions and "no" to either of the last two, you need to have a licensed electrical contractor on the phone recommending a solution. You could have a bad light switch, they do wear out. A constantly tripping electrical circuit breaker may mean more than you realize. GFCI protected outlets save lives. AFCIs prevent fires and since 2002, all new construction and remodels in residential bedrooms require AFCI protected circuits (lights and receptacles/outlets).
Electrical Panel & Wiring
Your electrical service panel can handle only so much. Older
homes were not designed with the future in mind. Today we enjoy
microwave ovens, deep freezers, hairdryers in every
bathroom, hot tubs and central air conditioning. At a certain point, and regardless the age of your home, your electrical service panel can be tapped to full capacity (all circuit breaker
slots filled up). If you wish to add one more circuit to power a new appliance or device the only thing to do is upgrade to a larger size and higher capacity electric service panel box.
Home Remodel & Rewiring
Remodeling your home or kitchen increases the value of your home
and maximizes the enjoyment of all floor space. GLZ Electrical LLC
is fully equipped to provide you a complete
custom wiring solution to meet your exact requirement. Do it once and do it right, call GLZ Electrical LLC today.
TV, Telephone & Data Communications
If it is a wire or cable that carries electricity or a signal,
we can do the job! Our TV/Phone/Data wiring and cabling service
technicians are well versed at installing all types of electrical
and telephone wires, antenna, cable and satellite TV coaxial cable
plus computer network data - CAT 5e, CAT 6 - cables. We hand measure
and custom fit each run of wire and cable to leave a professional
image you will want to show your friends. Unfortunately, when we are
finished there will not be anything to see! All electrical,
telephone, TV and data wires and cable will be hidden in the walls
only to peek out where you plug in your connection.